2019 CAN-AM RYKER RALLY
2019 CAN-AM RYKER RALLY
AVAILABLE 4 RENT
The Spyders–and the new Rykers–aren’t motorcycles, and if you approach them expecting a two-wheeled experience of course you’ll be disappointed. Your only expectation should be to have fun.The Rykers make no attempt at two-wheeled pretense; they don’t even have a key–at least not the metal kind we’re all familiar with. Instead they use a plastic D.E.S.S. (Digitally Encoded Security System) key as seen on Can-Am’s SkiDoo and SeaDoo products.This small device has a socket that snaps on over a ball on the left side of the Ryker’s engine compartment and is digitally encoded to each machine, which also means it’s possible to have one key coded to all of your Can-Am toys.
- RALLY TIRES: All-Road adapted tires with higher durability and more precise response for improved handling.
- KYB SUSPENSION: Allows 1 inch extra suspension travel and adjustability on the rear which provides four different compression settings to optimize your ride.
- MAX MOUNT STRUCTURE: Makes the unit 1+1 ready. It also increases the carrying capacity for different storage options.
- STRUCTURAL ENHANCEMENTS: Provides extra protection for higher durability.
- HANDGUARDS: Provides protection for hands against rocks and other debris.
- RALLY MODE: Allows you to have more flexibility and fun off-pavement by optimizing VSS input and enabling you to perform controlled drifts.
- Cruiser / relaxed seating
- Automatic transmission with reverse
- Highly customizable
- Specialized for all-road conditions
- Type: Rotax® 900 ACE™ in-line 3 cylinders, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control
- Bore & stroke: 2.9 in. (74 mm) x 2.7 in. (69.7 mm)
- Power: 77 hp (57.5 kW) @ 7100 RPM
- Torque: 56 ft-lb (76 Nm) @ 6300 RPM
- Type: Automatic (CVT)
- Reverse: Available
- Front supension: Double wishbone
- Front shock type / travel: KYB HPG with preload ajdustment 36mm / 6.38 in. (162 mm)
- Rear suspension: Multi-link – mono swing arm
- Rear shock type / travel: KYB HPG 40mm with remote reservoir 4-positions compression adjustable damping and preload adjustment / 6.89 in. (175 mm)
- Electronic brake distribution system: Foot-operated, hydraulic 3-wheel brake
- Front brakes: 270 mm discs with Nissin 2-piston floating calipers
- Rear brake: 220 mm disc, 1-piston floating caliper
- Parking brake: Park lock
- Front tires: MC 145/60R16 66T
- Rear tire: MC 205/55R15 81TAluminum front rims: 5-spoke Carbon black & Machined, 16 x 4.5 in. (406 x 114 mm)
- Rider capacity: 1