2015 SUZUKI GSX-S750L5
2015 SUZUKI GSX-S750L5
Superior Street Powersports has financing and shipping for everyone, nationwide warranties, and Superior excellent customer service. Stop by and see how easy it is to get on two wheels with TheRIDEisOnUS! Call, text,click, or visit. 127 NW 13th Suite #6 Boca Raton FL, 33432. CALL 954-516-0708 TEXT 561-222-1549 https://superiorstreetpowersports.com/
Suzuki took the powerful 749cc four-cylinder fuel-injected sportbike engine from the GSX-R750, and tuned it to deliver the perfect power curve for street riding. The engine’s cam profiles have been revised, and the intake and exhaust tracts have been reshaped to boost low-end torque and mid-range power. This gives the 750 unmatched throttle response and intense acceleration. Suzuki dual-throttle valve fuel injection means the performance is crisp and consistent.Handlebars replace the race bike’s clip-ons, delivering a more upright streetbike style. A complete instrument cluster features adjustable brightness, plus and analog tachometer, a digital LCD speedometer, plus a fuel-consumption meter, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, odometer/trip meter and a clock.Features May Include
- Powerful 749cc 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine is tuned to deliver a dynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle while also reducing cold-start emissions.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) servo-controlled butterfly valve helps enhance torque, response and acceleration, especially at low-to-mid rpm range.
- Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to cylinder charging efficiency and combustion efficiency for better throttle response and torque at the low to mid rpm range.
- State-of-the-art transistorized digital ignition system contributes to a more complete combustion by igniting the mixture at the precise instant.
- Iridium type spark plugs provide a more condensed and hotter spark yet last longer.
- Effective engine management, emission control systems, and Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system injects fresh air into the exhaust ports together allow the GSR750 to meet the latest emission standards.
- Frame design combines the advantages of a compact tubular girder streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame to deliver a dynamic ride. A sport riding position is created by a carefully crafted relationship between the handlebars, footrests and seat.
- Dual front brakes with fully-floating 310mm discs and dual-piston calipers. 240mm rear disc brake with single-piston caliper.
- Link-type rear suspension, with a single rear shock absorber working through a progressive linkage. Spring preload is 7-way adjustable.